Live Video: mark. Eye Dream of Glam Makeup Tutorial

Hello! I've received a few requests to do Facebook Live videos showing different makeup looks. Of course, I was extremely nervous but then the thought of playing in makeup got the better half of me :) I'd like to share this full face makeup tutorial featuring mark. Eye Dream of Glam palette. I'll include links to all of the products used below but be sure to
Follow me on Facebook: Beauty WinsFollow me on Twitter: Chicago's Natalie
To join the team: Beauty Boss WinsTo purchase products: Online Store
Products used:
1: Primer: MagiX Face Perfector
2: Foundation: Flawless Liquid Foundation (Spiced Almond) and Flawless Loose Powder (Translucent and Ginger)
3: Concealer: Extra Lasting Concealer (Medium Deep)
4: Eyebrows: Glimmersticks Brow Definer (Dark Brown)
5: Eyes: Eye Dream of Glam and For the Love of Makeup Artist Palette6. Eyeliner: SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil (Blackout)
7: Lips: mark. Lipclick Matte Full Color Lipstick (Starlet)
8: Setting Spray9. Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator

Eye Dream of Glam Pictures:

EyeDreamofGlam
EyeDreamofGlam9
Eye Dream of Glam
EyeDreamofGlam10












Comments

Popular Posts