The Best Moisturizer for Oily Skin???

The Best Moisturizer for Oily Skin???




Ugh! I can never seem to find anything to keep my makeup on and even when I'm not wearing foundation, my skin keeps getting oily. I've tried all the tips in makeup groups and even decided not to wear moisturizer. I got enough moisture as it is! I'm going to give this product one last try. nutrafeffectsbalance
Introducing the nutraeffects product line. The Balance Collection is designed to help keep skin perfectly balanced and can be used in both hot and cold climates, both of which can throw skin’s oil and hydration levels out of balance.

nutraeffects Balance Daily Cream SPF 15 helps regulate oily zones while maintaining moisture in dry areas. It is an ultra-lightweight oil-free cream that reduces the appearance of shine instantly and helps balance skin without disturbing skin’s natural pH balance. 1.7 fl. oz.

This product is Gluten Free.

BENEFITS

• Free of parabens, phthalates and dyes
• Hypoallergenic
• Dermatologist-Tested
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Mattifies in 30 seconds (or on contact)
• Makes skin look and feel morning fresh all day
• Makes skin look shine free all day
• Reduces oil and minimizes the look of pores
• Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (with a PA++ rating)
• Ultra-lightweight that has an invisible look and feel
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-greasy/oily and non-sticky/tacky
To purchase the cream: http://avon4.me/2pyGBHh
If you're interested in selling Avon: http://www.beautybosswins.com
Follow me:

Comments

Popular Posts