My Daily Method of Operation: How to Sell Avon Online

Confession: a lot of people watch me and think that Avon “comes easy” like I haven’t put much work in it to get the results I have received (President’s Club, listed in top recruiters nationwide, New York trip, Bahamas trip, Digital and Social Media Advisory and VIBE advisory council). Many people think I just have that “touch” when truly, I don’t. I can only attribute my success to willingness to learn, putting in the work, some luck and just being too stubborn to quit lol
Over the years, I’ve done a lot of learning and studying to find out what was working for me and what wasn’t. Moving forward, I decided that I wanted to spend less time spinning wheels hoping that it would work and more time on the things that were actually making money for me. Currently, majority of my business is online. I have transitioned from face-to-face and over the next six months, I will be 100% online.
For about 18 months (or more), I wrote down and figured out what mattered most to me in my business — what would help me get closer to my goal. I kept track using my Outlook calendar and today, I’m sharing what I do every single day, what I’ve learned, the mistakes I’ve made, social media tips and tips that have helped me look like an “expert” and have people reaching out to me.
Please check out the latest video:






If you would like to work one-on-one with me, I am here. Just e-mail, text or private message and I’d love to help you earn more with YOUR Avon business.
Not on the team yet?
Interested in becoming an Avon representative, visit https://1qr.com/cwarcv1
Want to buy Avon online? Visit http://www.beautybosswins.com to see a current Avon brochure!

Comments

Popular Posts