Product Review: Avon Anew Vitale

December 28, 2015

So my New Year's Resolution is to take better care of myself so I decided why not start with what everyone see's first --- my face! Honestly, I didn't have a skincare regimen. Some days I'd wash my face with plain water and other days with Clean and Clear Morning Burst if I used any makeup. As for my skin, it's mainly oily/dry combination. Oily only in my T-zone area and that recently started a few years ago. I don't get many breakouts but it's hard picking the perfect product when you're in line at Walgreens or Wal-mart with absolutely no consultation. My main concern was dull, uneven skin and this nasty cracking around my nose.

So I decided to purchase the $9.99 Anew Vitale Collection which usually lasts around 2 weeks and what I consider to be the "try-it" kit. With any skincare regimen, it takes at least a week for you to adjust to the new product and show any results. The collection comes with the gel cleanser, day cream and night cream. My inital review is the product line has a very prominent citrus and rosy fragrance. I have very sensitive skin and sensitive nose; honestly, I was a little bothered by the scent but then again, I hate floral scents in anything (reminds me of a funeral home) and I hate citrus scents as I'm allergic to citrus. But at any rate, I continued with the gel cleanser. Initial thoughts: strong scent but not bad. The consistency was that of any cleanser.

The main difference was the day cream (I have to try the night cream when I get home later). The day cream has sunscreen protection but that's not what sold me (once I got over the scent). A little truly goes a long way. Only a dot is enough for my entire face! It was thick but not too thick. Perfect is the only word that comes to mind. My skin is so dry in areas that literally dead skin piles up on my nose. With it being the winter season, my skin is extremely dry and the dead skin is very embarrassing. You can't feel great with people are looking at your dead skin. It's been 11 hours since I've applied the day cream and no sign of dry skin yet! The scent quickly faded and my skin doesn't feel too heavy. I will say that about 30 minutes after, my face slightly tingled around my mouth area but not long. I'll also mention that I have severe allergies so no disrespect to the Vitale line (I've been hospitalized for pet dander). Other than that, I really like it. My skin is nice, soft and moisturized. I'll continue the trial and keep you updated on this product.



Comments

Popular Posts